Google Analytics is one of the tools offered by Google to helps you to measure the traffic on your digital property (ex. Website, platform, e-commerce, app, etc.).
On this post Azero Digital will explain to you, how to set up google analytics on your website.
1. Register or login to your Google Analytics account
2. Create Account for your website
3. Fill your account details and click next
4. Choose the first option and click next
5. Fill all the details of your website and click "create"
6. Accept terms & conditions and click " I accept"
7. Copy and paste the code as the first item into the of every webpage you want to track.